Sunday, December 14, 2008

Snow on Sunday

It is snowing today as predicted. I woke up several times in the night/morning to look and see if it had begun but not until I really did get up did it snow. The flakes have been ranging in size from HUGE (1") to small but it comes down steadily. I'm not sure how long it will stay but even for a short time it is beautiful. Perhaps if I had to go out and drive in it I would feel differently but I'm really enjoying it from where I am. I can feel the furnace coming on and off as there is an air duct above my head. I'm sitting at Dave's computer which is in front of a large window overlooking the back yard.

I owe this blog to my friend Rose who started one here as well. I thought I could maybe do this, but I think it is for me more than anyone else.

1 comment:

Rose L said...

I am so glad you have become a blogger! You really are a creative writer and I do look forward to more and to photos as well!
Bravo!! Rose